The Toronto Buttonville Municipal Airport is happy to offer the members of the Buttonville Flying Club a new fuel rebate program for the purchase of AvGas 100LL. Please see the below for details pertaining to this program:
- The rebate entitles you to a 10% rebate after 1,000L is purchased at Million Air Toronto. This rebate can be used for future fuel purchases at the Toronto Buttonville Municipal Airport. It is not a monetary rebate.
- Fuel purchased is to be totaled according to the USER/PURCHASER not the aircraft registration. Please ensure you provide your name when requesting fuel and specify you are a member of the Buttonville Flying Club rebate program.
- Applicants must provide a list of all aircraft they will be operating. Aircraft registrations that are not included on the individual’s application will not be eligible to be included on the individual’s total fuel purchases.
- All applicants will be reviewed by the administration of the Buttonville Flying Club and Torontair Ltd. Only current members of the club will be eligible to receive this rebate.
- All individuals interested in receiving this rebate must individually sign up. Individuals not on the pre-approved list will not be eligible to receive this rebate.
- Please note that all individuals flying into the field or based on the field are beholden to the rules and regulations of the Toronto Buttonville Municipal Airport. If you are unfamiliar with these regulations, please see the attached documentation for further details.
- This rebate program will take effect as of August 1st 2020. The program will run on a 12-month standard calendar year and will reset as of August 1st 2021.
To register for this program, please download and print the following pdf, and return the filled form to Dave Sprague (you can get his email address from posts to BFC News):